We understand that employees are our most valued asset and believe in developing them!
Whatever your level of experience there is a place for everyone in Frimstone whose workforce includes a variety of profiles in a wide range of careers.
Frimstone Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Please no agencies apply. We accept CVs from individuals and our preferred suppliers only!
LGV CLASS 2 DRIVERS
Based at Waterbeach, Cambridge
Frimstone Ltd are looking for self motivated individuals who are reliable, flexible, customer focused to carry out deliveries in the Cambridge and Norfolk areas. The vehicles will be parked at Waterbeach, Cambs.
The ideal Class 2 LGV Driver would preferably have:
- A clean Class 2 LGV licence
- A good level of general education
- Ability to use hand held electronic devices (mobile smart phones) together with clear written skills
- 10 or more hours Drivers CPC Training completed but not essential as further training will be given
- Tipper experience would be an advantage
As a Class 2 LGV Driver your duties would include:
- Ensuring efficient delivery of materials to customers whilst maintaining the valued reputation of the company
- Being self motivated, customer focused and able to deal with difficult situations
- Working flexibly to ensure operational targets are achieved
- Ability to follow management instructions
- Demonstrating safety awareness and be safety conscious
This is a rewarding opportunity and in return you will receive a competitive salary plus the potential to earn bonuses up to £1,900 per annum.