We understand that employees are our most valued asset and believe in developing them!
Whatever your level of experience there is a place for everyone in Frimstone whose workforce includes a variety of profiles in a wide range of careers.
Frimstone Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Please no agencies apply. We accept CVs from individuals and our preferred suppliers only!
Job Ref: TBH086
We are currently seeking a Sales Executive to proactively build and maintain business in the Norfolk market developing new customers as well as increasing sales to existing customers.
Residing within the area and reporting to the Sales Manager you will achieve maximum sales profitability and growth within the assigned sales territory (West & North Norfolk including Norwich).
It is essential that you have a good level of education, including good maths and written skills, valid driver’s license and a minimum of 5 years related experience or training in quarrying industry. Good understanding of business and mineral extraction, recycling and restoration in East Anglia, with knowledge of local markets and industry competitors is also a requirement.
You will need to be a flexible, reliable and enthusiastic individual who can remain calm under pressure when dealing with difficult customers. The following are just some of the tasks you will be required to undertake.
- Review individual sales performance with the aim of meeting or exceeding agreed sales targets for the sales territory.
- Undertaking account plans, schedules and undertaking a weekly sales report on all market and commercial activity
- Support the Sales Administrator and the Accounts Administrator with the new customer account opening process, promote credit limit and be pro-active in managing/reducing bad debt.
- Use Barbour Abi tool to find, monitor and chase existing and new projects identifying and targeting ‘best fit’ contracts to enable our proposition at early contract stage enabling us to win.
- Liaise with customers regarding project state and material requirements, keeping the Production and Transport Teams up to date with progress and any relevant information.
- In conjunction with the Sales Team price work according to market knowledge and intelligence to generate the required margin.
- Take responsibility for any customer issues/problems, dealing with the customer in a timely and professional manner.
Salary for this role will be competitive depending on qualifications and level of experience. The position attracts a company car with business fuel reimbursed.
Hours of work will be 40 hours per week 8.00 am – 5.00 pm Monday to Friday.
Closing date: Friday, 22nd December 2017