We understand that employees are our most valued asset and believe in developing them!
Whatever your level of experience there is a place for everyone in Frimstone whose workforce includes a variety of profiles in a wide range of careers.
Frimstone Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Please no agencies apply. We accept CVs from individuals and our preferred suppliers only!
LGV CLASS 2 DRIVERS
Based at Waterbeach, Cambridge
Frimstone Ltd are looking for self motivated individuals who are reliable, flexible, customer focused to carry out deliveries in the Cambridge and Norfolk areas. The vehicles will be parked at Waterbeach, Cambs.
The ideal Class 2 LGV Driver would preferably have:
- A clean Class 2 LGV licence
- A good level of general education
- Ability to use hand held electronic devices (mobile smart phones) together with clear written skills
- 10 or more hours Drivers CPC Training completed but not essential as further training will be given
- Tipper experience would be an advantage
As a Class 2 LGV Driver your duties would include:
- Ensuring efficient delivery of materials to customers whilst maintaining the valued reputation of the company
- Being self motivated, customer focused and able to deal with difficult situations
- Working flexibly to ensure operational targets are achieved
- Ability to follow management instructions
- Demonstrating safety awareness and be safety conscious
This is a rewarding opportunity and in return you will receive a competitive salary plus the potential to earn bonuses up to £1,900 per annum.
We now have the following FULL TIME opportunity:
2 x LGV Class 1 / Artic and Rigid Utility Drivers
We are currently looking for self motivated individuals who are flexible and customer focused to carry out deliveries in the various areas across East Anglia.
The purpose of this role is to predominantly provide absence cover delivering materials to customers efficiently whilst maintaining the valued reputation of the company. Therefore you will be driving a variety of vehicles based at various depots.
Preferably you will have a clean Class 1 LGV licence and Tipper experience. Ideally ADR Training and Loading Shovel experience will be part of your skill set. Additionally you will have 10 or more hours Drivers CPC Training completed but not essential as further training will be given.
The working week is Monday to Friday, basic hours being 9 hours per day. You will also need to be flexible prepared to work overtime including every other Saturday, as and when required.
Competitive salary plus travel bonus and fuel allowance.
For further details on the post please contact John Wimpress, Transport Manager, on 01366 388900.
Alternatively post to Tina Allard, Frimstone Limited, Ashcraft Farm, Main Road, Crimplesham, Kings Lynn, PE33 9EB.
Closing date: Friday, 31st August 2018