We understand that employees are our most valued asset and believe in developing them!
Whatever your level of experience there is a place for everyone in Frimstone whose workforce includes a variety of profiles in a wide range of careers.
Frimstone Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Please no agencies apply. We accept CVs from individuals and our preferred suppliers only!
Job Ref: TBH077
Plant Operative to join our Operations Team at our Wisbech site.
We are a family owned business with over 70 years experience in mineral extraction, recycling and restoration projects in the East Anglia region. We pride ourselves on our customer service, offering a highly efficient and competitive service in the supply of aggregates to trade and domestic customers, including sharp sand, soft sand, gravel, rockery stones, decorative aggregate ‘slate’ and screened topsoil to mention a few.
Our Wisbech site also operates as a Waste Transfer Station processing waste into Refuse Derived Fuel (RDF). This is an interesting, environmentally friendly concept in making good use of waste to produce electricity, which otherwise might have ended up in landfill.
As a Plant Operative your duties would include:
- Ensure the safe and efficient running of static and mobile plant within a waste transfer environment.
- Undertake technical and operational duties, including plant monitoring and maintenance to ensure maximum plant availability and performance.
- Work flexibly to ensure the site you are working on achieves safety and operational targets.
The ideal Plant Operative would have:
- Experience of operating a 360° Excavator, Loading Shovel and Telehandler, ideally holding a valid CPCS card or equivalent. However necessary training to improve these skills will be provided.
- A good level of general education.
- Safety awareness and be safety conscious.
- Experience of working within the waste, warehouse or factory environment would be an advantage.
Your working week will be 7.00am to 5.00pm (Monday to Friday) with the equivalent of a 1 hour unpaid break per day, with additional hours as business requires.
This is an exciting opportunity and in return you will receive a competitive salary depending on level of experience (Monthly Paid).
Closing date: Wednesday, 5th July 2017