We understand that employees are our most valued asset and believe in developing them!
Whatever your level of experience there is a place for everyone in Frimstone whose workforce includes a variety of profiles in a wide range of careers.
Frimstone Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Please no agencies apply. We accept CVs from individuals and our preferred suppliers only!
We are seeking LGV Class 2 Drivers
Based at Cambridge and Crimplesham
We are looking for self motivated individuals who are reliable, flexible, customer focused and able to deal with difficult situations to carry out deliveries in the Cambridge and Norfolk areas. The vehicles will be parked at Waterbeach, Cambs and Crimplesham, Norfolk.
The ideal Class 2 LGV Driver would preferably have:
- A clean Class 2 LGV licence
- A good level of general education
- Ability to use hand held electronic devices (mobile smart phones) together with clear written skills
- 10 or more hours Drivers CPC Training completed but not essential as further training will be given
- Tipper experience would be an advantage
As a Class 2 LGV Driver your duties would include:
- Ensuring efficient delivery of materials to customers whilst maintaining the valued reputation of the company
- Being self motivated, customer focused and able to deal with difficult situations
- Working flexibly to ensure operational targets are achieved
- Ability to follow management instructions
- Demonstrating safety awareness and be safety conscious
Your working week will be 6.45am to 4.30pm (Monday to Friday). Overtime - weekends and Bank Holidays as required.
This is a rewarding opportunity and in return you will receive a competitive salary depending on level of experience (Monthly Paid).
SITE MANAGER (WISBECH)
We are looking for a self motivated individual who is safety conscious, organised, dependable and can demonstrate excellent communication skills with both customers and colleagues.
The purpose of this role is to oversee all site activities within an aggregate depot and waste transfer environment, ensuring all works are carried out to achieve safety and operational targets. This includes managing site operatives, contractors and maintenance staff working on site, as well as operating static and mobile plant.
Experience or knowledge of waste processing plant and machinery is essential along with practical skills to diagnose and find solutions to problems. A QCF level 4 or WAMITAB qualification would be desirable but not essential as training will be offered.
Ideally you will be able to demonstrate a commitment to compliance with site specific H&S policies, procedures and legislation, the ability to plan work, organise your team and motivate people at all levels. You should also possess sound basic IT Skills (Microsoft Office, internet and email) and a good level of general education.
Indicative hours of work: 7am to 5pm with the equivalent of a 1 hour unpaid break per day. Additional hours as business requires.
Salary: Competitive depending on level of experience (monthly paid)
Closing date: Tuesday, 24th April 2018